The News-Ed Game is a game for teachers and educators of homeschoolers to teach students about current events and review content that students may encounter on standardized tests. A new game will be produced each week during the school year. Teachers will have access to a PDF file that they can print out and use in their classroom or they can just read straight off the web. Teachers who are looking for a supplemental, low-cost lesson plan will be pleased with what the News-Ed Game has to offer.
- Ready-made lesson plan
- Increase students’ knowledge of current events
- Increase Standardized Test Scores
- US History, Geography, World History, Economics, and US Government (Civics) questions.
- No questions will be repeated in a given school year.
- Non-current event questions will show what national standard is covered by the question.
- The News-Ed Game comes ready to play! No teacher preparation is required.
Starting in September 2012 the game will be $79 for a year’s subscription.